Coronavirus Testing Centers: Find COVID-19 Testing Near You
State guidelines and testing criteria differ by state, please read or select appropriate state below.
- Call your local healthcare provider or hospital if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Test providers will determine if testing is appropriate for your case based on local criteria..
- Call the coronavirus test site before you go to confirm all final details.
- Stay home when sick and avoid contact with other people unless you need medical attention. Call your healthcare provider to discuss your symptoms, and whether you should be evaluated in person and considered for testing.
- Providers determine if a patient should be tested based on the state criteria. The state is prioritizing testing that informs clinical management or public health actions. These include:
- healthcare workers
- hospitalized patients
- patients in communal living settings
- persons at risk for severe disease or their contacts
- contacts of confirmed cases
- Providers collect specimens and send them to the state public health lab or commercial labs for analysis.
- Results from the public lab are generally available within 24 hours. Turnaround times for commercial labs are currently unknown.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Wyoming Department of Health’s website. Non-medical information about COVID-19 is available by calling 2-1-1 or 888-425-7138.
*This listings are updated regularly with the latest, publicly available data. The number of testing centers changes quickly.