Coronavirus Testing Centers: Find COVID-19 Testing Near You
State guidelines and testing criteria differ by state, please read or select appropriate state below.
- Call your local healthcare provider or hospital if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Test providers will determine if testing is appropriate for your case based on local criteria..
- Call the coronavirus test site before you go to confirm all final details.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19:
- Avoid contact with others, and call your doctor. If you do not have a health care provider, you can call the Utah coronavirus hotline at 1-800-456-7707, which will connect you with a provider – Intermountain Healthcare, University of Utah Health and MountainStar HCA have partnered with the state department of health to help triage patients without a primary care doctor and determine patient needs for care and possible testing.
- Providers determine if testing should be done and can request tests from the Utah Department of Health based on a patient’s symptoms, travel history, and risk. The state public health lab is prioritizing testing for people who are symptomatic and have exposure or risk.
- Providers can also choose to send samples to commercial labs for testing.
For more information, call the Utah coronavirus hotline at 1-800-456-7707 or visit the state’s coronavirus website.
*This listings are updated regularly with the latest, publicly available data. The number of testing centers changes quickly.