Coronavirus Testing Centers: Find COVID-19 Testing Near You
State guidelines and testing criteria differ by state, please read or select appropriate state below.
- Call your local healthcare provider or hospital if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Test providers will determine if testing is appropriate for your case based on local criteria..
- Call the coronavirus test site before you go to confirm all final details.
- If you or a loved one are showing coronavirus symptoms:
- Especially if you have recently traveled to an area with person-to-person spread, or been in contact with someone with coronavirus, contact the Department of Health at 340-712-6299 or 340-776-1519. You will be given instructions on what to do next, which may include isolating yourself from others.
- If you are seeking medical care:
- Call ahead to your doctor’s office or emergency room before arriving. Tell the health care provider about your symptoms and any recent travel. If you call 911 for a medical emergency, inform the operator you have COVID-19 symptoms.
- To decide whether testing is needed, the Department of Health uses the CDC criteria, which evaluates a combination of symptoms and risk factors.
- USVI does not currently have the ability to test for coronavirus and is sending samples to the CDC. The public health lab in the USVI is preparing to conduct tests and could begin testing samples as soon as next week. As of March 19, private testing is also being done by LabCorp.
- Test results are typically available from the CDC within six days. LabCorp results are expected in 72 hours. The public health lab will have expected results time of 24 hours.
For more coronavirus information, visit the department of health’s website or Text COVID19USVI to 888777.
*This listings are updated regularly with the latest, publicly available data. The number of testing centers changes quickly.