Coronavirus Testing Centers: Find COVID-19 Testing Near You
State guidelines and testing criteria differ by state, please read or select appropriate state below.
- Call your local healthcare provider or hospital if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Test providers will determine if testing is appropriate for your case based on local criteria..
- Call the coronavirus test site before you go to confirm all final details.
- If you are symptomatic and concerned you may have COVID-19:
- Avoid contact with others, and call your health care provider. Call ahead before going to a clinic or hospital to prevent the spread of the disease in health care facilities. Your provider will determine if you should be tested.
- If you do not have a provider, you can contact your local federally qualified health center for medical advice. Follow the directions of your health care provider and public health officials.
- Asymptomatic people are not being tested. The state public health lab is prioritizing testing for people with symptoms who are hospitalized, in group living settings such as long-term care facilities and health care workers and first responders.
- Specimens are collected by the provider, then sent to the public health laboratory. Results may take up to 48 hours.
For more information, call the South Dakota coronavirus information line at 1-800-977-2880 or visit the South Dakota Department of Health’s website.
*This listings are updated regularly with the latest, publicly available data. The number of testing centers changes quickly.