Coronavirus Testing Centers: Find COVID-19 Testing Near You
State guidelines and testing criteria differ by state, please read or select appropriate state below.
- Call your local healthcare provider or hospital if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Test providers will determine if testing is appropriate for your case based on local criteria..
- Call the coronavirus test site before you go to confirm all final details.
- If you are not severely ill and do not have significant underlying medical conditions:
- Stay home, monitor your condition, and call your provider if your condition worsens.
- If you develop symptoms:
- Call your provider to seek care. Several South Carolina health systems are offering telehealth options to the public.
- If you have underlying medical conditions, it may be useful to call your provider early. The provider can explain what to look for in monitoring your condition.
- Providers determine if patients should be tested and collect samples to send to a lab. You should not be tested if you are not ill.
- Testing is conducted by the South Carolina Public Health Laboratory and two private labs, LabQuest and LabCorp.
- Results from the state lab are generally available within 24 hours. Private lab results times may vary.
For more information, call the South Carolina coronavirus information line at 1-855-472-3432 (available daily between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.) or visit the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control’s website.
*This listings are updated regularly with the latest, publicly available data. The number of testing centers changes quickly.