Coronavirus Testing Centers: Find COVID-19 Testing Near You
State guidelines and testing criteria differ by state, please read or select appropriate state below.
- Call your local healthcare provider or hospital if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Test providers will determine if testing is appropriate for your case based on local criteria..
- Call the coronavirus test site before you go to confirm all final details.
Puerto Rico Guidelines
- If you are symptomatic:
- Call your doctor to discuss whether you should be evaluated in person and considered for testing. If you do not have a primary care doctor, contact an emergency room.
- If you are seeking medical care:
- Call ahead to the facility and tell them that you may have coronavirus. This will allow the clinic or hospital to prepare before your arrival to protect staff, other patients, and visitors.
Puerto Rico Testing Criteria
- Doctors evaluate if testing should be done based on symptoms and risk and then order testing from the health department. Only people with symptoms are being tested.
- Samples are sent to the territory’s laboratory of public health for analysis and results are generally available between two and six hours after testing begins.
*This listings are updated regularly with the latest, publicly available data. The number of testing centers changes quickly.