Coronavirus Testing Centers: Find COVID-19 Testing Near You
State guidelines and testing criteria differ by state, please read or select appropriate state below.
- Call your local healthcare provider or hospital if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Test providers will determine if testing is appropriate for your case based on local criteria..
- Call the coronavirus test site before you go to confirm all final details.
- If you are feeling sick:
- If you are feeling sick but would not have sought care under normal circumstances, stay home and call your doctor for advice.
- If you feel sick and believe you need immediate care:
- Call your doctor, or seek medical care. If you do not have a regular doctor, call your local health department or 1-877-PA-HEALTH.
- The state typically only tests people who are symptomatic. If you are not symptomatic, decisions are made on a case by case basis.
- Pennsylvania has both public and private labs that can conduct tests. The state health department approves tests for the state lab and is prioritizing patients who are sick and:
- have contact with a confirmed case
- reside in a congregate care setting
- are a health care worker
- are hospitalized with relevant symptoms and have no alternative diagnosis
- Results from the state lab can be available in less than a day — testing takes on average four to six hours.
For more coronavirus information, call 1-877-PA-HEALTH (1-877-724-3258) or visit the Pennsylvania Department of Health’s website.
*This listings are updated regularly with the latest, publicly available data. The number of testing centers changes quickly.