Coronavirus Testing Centers: Find COVID-19 Testing Near You
State guidelines and testing criteria differ by state, please read or select appropriate state below.
- Call your local healthcare provider or hospital if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Test providers will determine if testing is appropriate for your case based on local criteria..
- Call the coronavirus test site before you go to confirm all final details.
- If you feel sick:
- Stay home and call your health care provider if you are symptomatic. For help finding a local health care provider near you, call Oregon’s 2-1-1 hotline or contact your county health clinic.
- If you need urgent medical care:
- Call 911.
- If you have flu-like symptoms and have reason to think you might have COVID-19:
- Let your health care provider know before you visit. This will help avoid exposing anyone else at the provider’s facility.
- Your provider will determine if you should be seen in-person and plan a way for you to arrive that decreases exposure to others. They will also decide if you should be tested.
- Testing is available from the state public health lab and private labs. Local health systems are expected to start testing soon. The state is prioritizing testing for:
- Symptomatic residents or inmates in long-term-care facilities, corrections and other high-risk congregate settings; and workers and staff in these facilities, and workers in critical infrastructure.
- Hospitalized patients with otherwise unexplained, apparently viral, pneumonia
- Symptomatic individuals identified by local and tribal public health authorities who, if they have COVID-19, could pose risk to vulnerable populations.
- There is limited testing of symptomatic outpatients, throughout the state’s “Sentinel Provider” surveillance system (for influenza-like illness).
For more coronavirus information, call 2-1-1 or 1-866-698-6155 or visit the Oregon Health Authority’s website.
*This listings are updated regularly with the latest, publicly available data. The number of testing centers changes quickly.