Coronavirus Testing Centers: Find COVID-19 Testing Near You
State guidelines and testing criteria differ by state, please read or select appropriate state below.
- Call your local healthcare provider or hospital if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Test providers will determine if testing is appropriate for your case based on local criteria..
- Call the coronavirus test site before you go to confirm all final details.
- If you have symptoms:
- Stay home and call your health care provider for advice. If you do not have a primary care provider, you can call a local clinic or your local public health unit.
- If you develop severe symptoms:
- Seek medical care by calling ahead to the clinic or hospital you plan to go to and telling them about your symptoms. If you have a medical emergency, call 911, and inform the dispatcher that you may have COVID-19.
- Providers decide if testing is needed and collect samples. The Department of Health then arranges for sample transport to the lab for analysis.
- Testing is conducted by the state public health lab and results should be available in less than 24 hours.
- Only symptomatic people are being tested at this time.
For questions related to coronavirus, call the state coronavirus hotline at 1-866-207-2880 from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. 7 days a week or visit the North Dakota Department of Health’s website.
*This listings are updated regularly with the latest, publicly available data. The number of testing centers changes quickly.