Coronavirus Testing Centers: Find COVID-19 Testing Near You
State guidelines and testing criteria differ by state, please read or select appropriate state below.
- Call your local healthcare provider or hospital if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Test providers will determine if testing is appropriate for your case based on local criteria..
- Call the coronavirus test site before you go to confirm all final details.
- If you think you may have coronavirus or may have been exposed to someone with coronavirus:
- If you are having a medical emergency:
- Call 911 or call ahead before going to the emergency room.
- Providers determine if patients should be tested based on CDC criteria.
- The state public health lab is prioritizing patients based on the state Department of Health and Human Services’ criteria:
- Patients with fever or lower respiratory symptoms (cough, shortness of breath) and close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case within the past 14 days
- Patients with fever and lower respiratory symptoms (cough, shortness of breath) and a negative rapid flu test
- Other symptomatic patients may be tested by commercial labs if a provider determines it appropriate. It is not necessary for everyone to be tested at this time.
You can find more coronavirus information on the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services’ website. For COVID-19 Questions, call 2-1-1 or 888-892-1162
*This listings are updated regularly with the latest, publicly available data. The number of testing centers changes quickly.