Coronavirus Testing Centers: Find COVID-19 Testing Near You
State guidelines and testing criteria differ by state, please read or select appropriate state below.
- Call your local healthcare provider or hospital if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Test providers will determine if testing is appropriate for your case based on local criteria..
- Call the coronavirus test site before you go to confirm all final details.
- If you develop a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness:
- The symptoms include cough or shortness of breath. Call ahead to your health care provider. They will determine if you need to be tested for COVID-19.
- To decide whether you need testing, providers refer to the CDC criteria, which evaluates a combination of symptoms and risk factors.
- Any person with COVID-19 symptoms who are not tested and can be managed at home should self-isolate until:
- At least 7 days have passed since symptoms first appeared, AND
- At least 72 hours (3 days) have passed since recovery – which is defined as resolution of fever without the use of fever-reducing medications and improvement in respiratory symptoms.
- Providers collect specimens before sending them to labs for analysis to the New Hampshire Public Health Laboratories. Results are generally available within 24 hours.
For more coronavirus information, call 2-1-1 or 1-866-444-4211, or visit the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services’ website.
*This listings are updated regularly with the latest, publicly available data. The number of testing centers changes quickly.