Coronavirus Testing Centers: Find COVID-19 Testing Near You
State guidelines and testing criteria differ by state, please read or select appropriate state below.
- Call your local healthcare provider or hospital if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Test providers will determine if testing is appropriate for your case based on local criteria..
- Call the coronavirus test site before you go to confirm all final details.
- If you are sick:
- Stay at home and all ahead to your health care provider if you are showing signs and symptoms of coronavirus to be evaluated and determine if you need to be tested.
- If you do not have a health care provider, there are several health care networks in the state you can call for assistance and evaluation. Call ahead and describe your symptoms before arriving in person so providers can limit potential exposure to others.
Nebraska Testing Criteria
- Providers will determine if you should be tested based on your symptoms and risk of exposure through contact or travel.
- Test results from the state public health lab are expected between 24 to 48 hours. Private lab results can take three to four days.
*This listings are updated regularly with the latest, publicly available data. The number of testing centers changes quickly.