Coronavirus Testing Centers: Find COVID-19 Testing Near You
State guidelines and testing criteria differ by state, please read or select appropriate state below.
- Call your local healthcare provider or hospital if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Test providers will determine if testing is appropriate for your case based on local criteria..
- Call the coronavirus test site before you go to confirm all final details.
- If you are sick:
- Stay home and call ahead to a health care professional if you develop a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough or difficulty breathing, and have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19 or if you live in or have recently traveled to an area with the ongoing spread.
- If you do not have a primary care provider, you can call a community health center or an urgent care clinic.
- Providers are testing according to CDC guidance, focused on people with symptoms that could indicate COVID-19. Providers do not need department approval to administer a test, but the department consults on cases as necessary.
- Test results from the state public health lab are typically returned daily.
For more coronavirus information, call the Joint Information Center at 1-888-333-0461, email email@example.com, visit the Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services website, or contact your county or tribal health department.
*This listings are updated regularly with the latest, publicly available data. The number of testing centers changes quickly.