Coronavirus Testing Centers: Find COVID-19 Testing Near You
State guidelines and testing criteria differ by state, please read or select appropriate state below.
- Call your local healthcare provider or hospital if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Test providers will determine if testing is appropriate for your case based on local criteria..
- Call the coronavirus test site before you go to confirm all final details.
- If you are sick:
- Stay home and call your healthcare provider if you have symptoms to discuss whether you should be evaluated in person and considered for testing
- The fastest and easiest way to get free UMMC Covid-19 Screening is with the C Spire Health app app that is available from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. If you don’t have a smartphone, call 601-496-7200 for screening. If you need testing, we will give you an appointment.
- Providers determine if someone should be tested. Priority is given by the state public health lab to high-risk patients and those with the most severe symptoms.
- The State Department of Health does not recommend testing anyone without symptoms.
- The department has a list of testing providers to call if you have symptoms and is setting up six drive-up testing sites across Local COVID-19 Testing Providers the state.
For information about coronavirus in Mississippi, check the Mississippi Department of Health’s coronavirus website. You can also call the state hotline Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at (877) 978-6453.
*This listings are updated regularly with the latest, publicly available data. The number of testing centers changes quickly.