Coronavirus Testing Centers: Find COVID-19 Testing Near You
State guidelines and testing criteria differ by state, please read or select appropriate state below.
- Call your local healthcare provider or hospital if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Test providers will determine if testing is appropriate for your case based on local criteria..
- Call the coronavirus test site before you go to confirm all final details.
- If you develop symptoms:
- Call your health care provider. And if you are a close contact of someone with COVID-19 or you are a resident in a community where there is ongoing spread, tell them about your symptoms and exposure.
- People who are mildly ill may be able to isolate and care for themselves at home.
- Your provider will decide if you should be tested. If so, they will arrange for you to safely come in so they can take swabs and submit them to the state public health lab or a private lab.
- The state public health lab is prioritizing testing that will help identify places where public health action could be used to slow the transmission of disease and protect individuals at increased risk for severe illness and health care and critical infrastructure workforces.
- Test results are usually available within 24 hours from the state lab, depending on the volume of tests that day. Results times may vary for private labs.
For more coronavirus information, call the state 2-1-1 line, which is now providing real-time COVID-19 information, resources and referrals in multiple languages, or visit the Massachusetts coronavirus website.
*This listings are updated regularly with the latest, publicly available data. The number of testing centers changes quickly.