Coronavirus Testing Centers: Find COVID-19 Testing Near You
State guidelines and testing criteria differ by state, please read or select appropriate state below.
- Call your local healthcare provider or hospital if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Test providers will determine if testing is appropriate for your case based on local criteria..
- Call the coronavirus test site before you go to confirm all final details.
- If you experience symptoms such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath:
- Contact your health care provider especially if you have a recent history of travel to areas affected by COVID-19 or contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
- The state has a resource guide for Hoosiers looking for assistance, last updated on March 28.
- Health care providers determine if testing should be done in consultation with the Indiana State Department of Health in order for the test to be evaluated by the department. High-risk individuals, including those who have been hospitalized with severe respiratory illness who have tested negative for other respiratory illnesses, will be prioritized. Results are typically available within 24 hours.
- Symptomatic individuals who are not high risk can discuss possible private testing with their provider.
For more information, check the state coronavirus website, direct general questions to the state’s 24/7 COVID-19 call center at 877-826-0011 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
*This listings are updated regularly with the latest, publicly available data. The number of testing centers changes quickly.