Coronavirus Testing Centers: Find COVID-19 Testing Near You
State guidelines and testing criteria differ by state, please read or select appropriate state below.
- Call your local healthcare provider or hospital if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Test providers will determine if testing is appropriate for your case based on local criteria..
- Call the coronavirus test site before you go to confirm all final details.
- If you feel sick or think you may have COVID-19:
- Call your doctor or a healthcare facility to discuss whether you should be evaluated in person and considered for testing.
- If your symptoms are mild and allow you to stay home and self-isolate, but you would still like medical consultation, call one of the Department of Public Health and Social Services’ medical hotline numbers to speak with a registered nurse (available daily from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.):
- (671) 480-7859
- (671) 480-6760
- (671) 480-6763
- (671) 480-7883
Guam Testing Criteria
- The Guam public health lab is conducting testing for the territory, prioritizing people with symptoms and high risk cases. More information about testing criteria can be found in the physician’s alert on the department’s coronavirus website.
- Commercial testing of COVID-19 will be available through Diagnostic Laboratory Services (DLS). Health care providers can now refer specimens from patients who do not meet the criteria for priority group testing directly to Diagnostic Laboratory Services (DLS). COVID-19 testing is covered under MEDICARE, MEDICAID, and MIP. If you have a mild illness and want to be tested, contact your healthcare provider.
*This listings are updated regularly with the latest, publicly available data. The number of testing centers changes quickly.