Coronavirus Testing Centers: Find COVID-19 Testing Near You
State guidelines and testing criteria differ by state, please read or select appropriate state below.
- Call your local healthcare provider or hospital if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Test providers will determine if testing is appropriate for your case based on local criteria..
- Call the coronavirus test site before you go to confirm all final details.
- If you are symptomatic:
- Call your healthcare provider or county health department. They will determine the need for testing.
- If you develop emergency warning signs for COVID-19:
- These include:
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion or inability to arouse
- Bluish lips or face
- Get medical attention immediately.
- These include:
- The state public health lab is prioritizing testing for patients who meet the state’s criteria, which evaluates a combination of symptoms and risk factors. Their samples will be sent to the closest laboratory.
- If you don’t meet priority criteria, you can discuss with your provider about possibly getting tested at a commercial laboratory (e.g. LabCorp or Quest).
- State lab results are generally available within 24 to 48 hours. Commercial labs can take three to four days. Turnaround time can for all be affected by demand.
For more coronavirus information, call the Florida 24/7 COVID-19 call center at 1-866-779-6121, email COVIDemail@example.com or visit Florida Department of Health’s website.
*This listings are updated regularly with the latest, publicly available data. The number of testing centers changes quickly.