Coronavirus Testing Centers: Find COVID-19 Testing Near You
State guidelines and testing criteria differ by state, please read or select appropriate state below.
- Call your local healthcare provider or hospital if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Test providers will determine if testing is appropriate for your case based on local criteria..
- Call the coronavirus test site before you go to confirm all final details.
District of Columbia Guidelines
- If you are experiencing respiratory symptoms:
- Call your primary care doctor or a healthcare facility to be evaluated for testing. Residents without a primary care provider can call 202-576-1117. Call ahead before arriving at any medical facility in person.
- There are also two hotlines for symptomatic patients
- Hotline in English: 1-855-363-0333
- Hotline en Español y Inglés: 1-844-796-2797
- If you think you have symptoms, stay home from work or school until you are free of fever, signs of a fever and any other symptoms for at least 24 hours and without the use of fever-reducing or other symptom-altering medications.
District of Columbia Testing Criteria
- Only patients who meet the CDC’s criteria based on exposure and clinical factors and who are pre-approved by DC Health will be tested through the DC Department of Forensic Sciences Public Health Laboratory.
*This listings are updated regularly with the latest, publicly available data. The number of testing centers changes quickly.