Coronavirus Testing Centers: Find COVID-19 Testing Near You
State guidelines and testing criteria differ by state, please read or select appropriate state below.
- Call your local healthcare provider or hospital if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Test providers will determine if testing is appropriate for your case based on local criteria..
- Call the coronavirus test site before you go to confirm all final details.
- If you feel sick:
- Stay home and call your primary care doctor if you have concerns about your symptoms, particularly fever and coughing or shortness of breath. If you do not have a primary care doctor, call the Delaware Division of Public Health’s call center at (866) 408-1899.
- The state is only recommending testing for people with symptoms.
- If a provider determines someone should be tested, they collect the samples and send them to the state’s public health lab or a private lab. Approval from the Division of Public Health is required for testing at the state lab, but not for commercial lab testing.
- Results from the Division of Public Health’s laboratory are typically available within 24 hours. Private lab results times may vary.
For more coronavirus information, visit the Delaware Division of Public Health’s website; call the Delaware information line by dialing 1-866-408-1899; or email email@example.com. TTY users should dial 1-800-232-5460.
*This listings are updated regularly with the latest, publicly available data. The number of testing centers changes quickly.