Coronavirus Testing Centers: Find COVID-19 Testing Near You
State guidelines and testing criteria differ by state, please read or select appropriate state below.
- Call your local healthcare provider or hospital if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Test providers will determine if testing is appropriate for your case based on local criteria..
- Call the coronavirus test site before you go to confirm all final details.
- If you have symptoms:
- Call your primary care provider for information regarding local testing locations. Providers decide if testing is needed.
- If you do not have a primary care provider and you have the symptoms of COVID-19, call ahead to an urgent care center or to a federally qualified health center to be evaluated for testing.
- If you have symptoms, but cannot get in touch with your provider:
- Call one of the following hotlines:
- Hartford Healthcare Hotline: (860) 972-8100
- Yale New Haven Health: (833) 484-1200
- Bristol Hospital Coronavirus Info Line: (860) 261-6855
- Stamford Health: (203) 276-4111
Connecticut Testing Criteria
- Testing is only being conducted for people with symptoms consistent with COVID-19. Some hospitals have drive through testing, which, like all coronavirus testing, is only available with a doctor’s order.
*This listings are updated regularly with the latest, publicly available data. The number of testing centers changes quickly.