Coronavirus Testing Centers: Find COVID-19 Testing Near You
State guidelines and testing criteria differ by state, please read or select appropriate state below.
- Call your local healthcare provider or hospital if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Test providers will determine if testing is appropriate for your case based on local criteria..
- Call the coronavirus test site before you go to confirm all final details.
- If you have symptoms and are concerned:
- Avoid contact with others and call your healthcare provider. If you do not have a regular provider, you can call an urgent care center.
- If you have coronavirus symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath) but have not been tested:
- Stay home away from others until 72 hours after fever is gone and symptoms of acute infection resolve. Call your provider for more guidance.
Providers determine if someone should be tested for coronavirus, based on the state’s criteria, which evaluates a combination of symptoms and risk factors.
The Arizona State Public Health Lab and several private labs including Sonora Quest, Mayo, LabCorp and Arup Laboratories are conducting testing in the state.
Test results are typically available 24 hours after they are received by the public health lab. Private lab results times may vary.
For more details, you can call the Arizona information line by dialing 1-844-542-8201 or visit the Arizona Department of Health Services’ website.
*This listings are updated regularly with the latest, publicly available data. The number of testing centers changes quickly.