Coronavirus Testing Centers: Find COVID-19 Testing Near You
State guidelines and testing criteria differ by state, please read or select appropriate state below.
- Call your local healthcare provider or hospital if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Test providers will determine if testing is appropriate for your case based on local criteria..
- Call the coronavirus test site before you go to confirm all final details.
- If you feel sick:
- Call the American Samoa Department of Public Health to discuss whether you should be evaluated in person for testing.
- Your specimens can be collected at the Lyndon B. Johnson Tropical Medical Center. Speak to the department of public health first and call ahead before arriving.
- Decisions about testing are made based on the CDC’s criteria which looks at symptoms, exposure and risk.
- Samples are sent to the state public health lab in Hawaii or the CDC lab in Atlanta for analysis. Results from Hawaii’s state lab come back within three days while the turnaround time for CDC could be up to a week.
For more information, call the COVID-19 hotline at (684) 633-5871 or (684) 633-5872.
*This listings are updated regularly with the latest, publicly available data. The number of testing centers changes quickly.